The Round Table Discussion for Students is designed for the students to voice their ideas,
imaginations, efforts, and struggles they have in moving forward to define their future. It is also an
avenue for rectors, deans, and faculty members to listen to the students.
a. To share struggles and efforts to keep studying during the pandemic.
b. To share ideas and propose students’ mobility activities in the post pandemic era in
c. To reimagine the Post Covid classrooms and students’ activities.
- Active participants: students of AJCU-AP member institutions
- General participants: Rectors, deans, and faculty members of AJCU-AP member institutions
- Each member institution is expected to assign at least one speaker and five student-participants
Main Points to Discuss
- How did Covid-19 affect your learning process?
- How did Covid-19 affect students’ activities/projects/programs in your university?
- How did you and your friends cope with the pandemic?
- How would you reimagine the Post Covid classrooms and students’ activities?
July – 15 August 2021
July – 20 September 2021
|Discussion||Friday, 24 September 2021|
1.00 – 3.30 p.m (Jakarta Time)