The round table discussion for faculty members is designed as a forum where faculty members from member institutions of AJCU-AP could share the idea of post-pandemic university. Faculty members are expected to share and inspire each other in this difficult time. Journeying with our students to create a hope-filled future is a challenging calling. This program provides avenue to sharing struggles and imaginations to better serve our students.
a. To share struggles and efforts to grow during the pandemic.
b. To share ideas and propose collaborations in the post pandemic era in AJCU-AP
c. To share ideas on the reimagined future of higher education in AJCU-AP context.
- Participants: faculty members of AJCU-AP member institutions
- Each member institution is expected to assign at least one representative
Main Points to discuss
- How did Covid-19 affect teaching and learning process in your institution?
- How did Covid-19 affect regional and international collaborations?
- How did your institution cope with the pandemic?
- How would you reimagine the Post Covid classrooms and regional collaborations?
|Registration||July 2021 – February 2022|
|Discussion||Friday, 25 March 2022|
1.00 – 3.30 p.m (Jakarta Time)